Parent Central Services
- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
- CYS Volunteer
Parent volunteers are a very important resource for CYS. Registered children/youth benefit immensely from the knowledge and skill that volunteers provide to our programs. We're looking for enthusiastic people who want to help out, sharing their talents assisting and leading various activities such as reading to children, participating in field trips, making games, repairing toys, sewing with kids, etc.
Start by becoming a registered volunteer through Army Community Service's (ACS) Go-Volunteer to find out where your talents can be best used within CYS. By keeping track of your volunteer hours, you can qualify for Parent Participation Points.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Dugway Proving Ground
Military DSN Tel: